December 21, 2010 § 1 Comment
This is probably the recipe from the box of cereal, but it’s still good.
9 cups of favorite Chex cereal
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. Measure cereal and pour into large bowl
2. Combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in 1 qt microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for 1-1.5 minutes, until melted. Stir in vanilla.
3. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal. Stir until all pieces are coated.
4. Pour cereal mix into large ziploc bag with powdered sugar. Shake until covered.
5. Spread on wax paper until cool.